Strategic partnership with Unison.Ltd
The strategic partnership takes the existing business relationship between STAUFF and Unison.Ltd to a new level
STAUFF are pleased to announce a signed five-year strategic partnership with UK-based Unison Ltd, the leading name in all-electric tube bending machinery.
The strategic partnership takes the relationship between the two businesses to a new level and reflects the high degree of service and support that STAUFF has received from Unison over the last ten years.
The benefits of the strategic partnership will enable all STAUFF group companies worldwide to access dedicated in-country support and assistance with product development and technical capability. It will also provide STAUFF with enhanced machine tool warranties, an outstanding global service with guaranteed response times, planned preventive maintenance (PPM) and on-site training for users of Unison machines.
"We are pleased to have signed this significant agreement with Unison Ltd. Not only does it provide us with ongoing certainty regarding tube bending machine tool supply, service and support, but it also helps fulfil our ambitious green agenda. With dedicated Unison support and spares in each country in which we operate, our global carbon footprint will significantly reduce. Additionally, by using Unison’s all-electric, energy efficient tube bending machines, we also remain committed to embracing clean manufacturing technologies. We have always received the highest standards of service and support from Unison Ltd and look forward to further strengthening our relationship with them as we move forward."
Steve Chambers, Unison Ltd’s Global Account Manager for STAUFF, added: “STAUFF is a major customer of ours and it has been a pleasure to support their tube manipulation requirements with tailored solutions over the years.”
STAUFF currently have no fewer than thirteen Unison machines in daily use across its UK-based and overseas operations. These include 50mm and 100mm (maximum tube diameter) multi-stack Breeze machines, 16mm and 35mm left- and right-hand pipe bending machines, 50mm ‘pinball style’ pipe bending machines and Unison EV Bend 1000 16mm OD manual CNC benders.
Applications include components and systems for construction, agriculture, arboriculture, oil and gas extraction and processing, food and chemical processing, mining, marine and the rail industry.
The STAUFF tube manipulation team are experienced and knowledgeable in bending products for many other applications and are keen to extend the portfolio of clients that are serviced from the facility in Sheffield, the Global Center of Excellence for tube manipulation within the STAUFF Group, and the facilities around the world.
Tube Manipulation from STAUFF Worldwide
The companies of the STAUFF Group and their authorised system partners offer original equipment manufacturers in the fields of mobile and industrial hydraulics the following services with regards to the production and further processing of ready-to-install hydraulic pipes and tubes:
- Automatically controlled and monitored bending of seamless precision tubes made of carbon steel (Zistaplex®, Zista® Seal, zinc plated, phosphated, untreated), stainless steel, copper and various special materials in a large variety a common metric tube diameters and wall thicknesses and lengths up to 6 metre
- Automatically controlled and monitored assembly of cutting rings and union nuts
- Tube end forming with STAUFF Form and other common systems
- Inductive soldering, brazing as well as WIG, MIG and MAG welding for non-positive connections
- Testing according to standard or customer’s specification
- Cleaning to achieve specific cleanliness levels and specifications
- Sealing and protecting the tube ends and other connections
STAUFF Center of Excellence for Tube Manipulation
With its headquarters located in Sheffield (United Kingdom), STAUFF UK Ltd. forms the Global Center of Excellence for tube manipulation within the STAUFF Group. For almost 30 years, the design of complex pipework systems and the manufacturing and processing of tubes in accordance with customer requirements has been part of the daily business of the specialists on site.
Rate and Comment
Rate posts in the STAUFF blog with just one click or leave feedback and suggestions as a comment – without registration
The editorial team of the STAUFF blog appreciates feedback and suggestions. Accordingly, readers can now not only rate all posts, but also leave comments as guests without prior registration.
And it's that simple:
- Read or view the article.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Rate the post with just one click.
- Enter a comment.
- Submit your comment as a guest (only your name is required) or create a user account.
- After the comment has been reviewed and approved by the editorial team, it will be published online.
What do you think of this new feature?
Please share your opinion with us now using the rating and comments function!
Receive automatic e-mail notifications about new posts on the STAUFF Blog