Looking back: Almost 60 years ago, the STAUFF story in fluid power and hydraulics starts with a ground-breaking innovation, the STAUFF clamp. Over the decades, STAUFF continues to deliver and presents countless of new products and services, that make significant contributions to the ongoing development of the hydraulics industry. And this development is far from over ...
In this exclusive STAUFF Livestream on Tuesday, 16 November 2021, the experts and product specialists in the STAUFF studio will present and demonstrate a selection of the latest innovations and highlights in the comprehensive STAUFF product range.
The main topics include:
- Vibration and Noise Reducing Hose Clamps
- STAUFF Form EVO Tube Forming System
- Assembly Machinery with Cloud Connection
- Workshop Equipment (Sawing, Deburring, Bending of Tube)
- Soft-Sealing Cutting Rings in Steel and Stainless Steel
- Colour Marking Rings for Quick Release Couplings
- Custom-Designed Hydraulic Service Kits
- STAUFF Logistics Services and Solutions
- STAUFF Digital Services including E-Learnings
- and many more
The dialogue and your active participation in this event are very much appreciated: Please let us know about your ideas and suggestions, ask your questions and get the answers while the livestream is still running or directly afterwards.
💬 This livestream will be broadcasted in the following languages (depending on the time slot): English, German, Chinese, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Further details can be found in the infobox below.
External target groups for this livestream include small, medium, and large original equipment manufacturers across various industries with a significant demand for hydraulic and fluid power components and systems, as well as distributors, installation companies and service providers that are part of the supply chain of these manufacturers.
The livestream is particularly aimed at decision-makers in
- supply chain and inventory management,
- design and engineering,
- production planning
- production and assembly,
- quality control.
- Event taking place in three time slots on 16 November 2021
- Free and non-binding registration is possible
until immediately before the start of the event
- Participation in the event via online link with any device
(computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Registrants are able to attend all three time slots